Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine easy crafts



The Love Frame:

Supplies:
  • Frame (whatever size you desire)
  • paper, I bought a 12x12 sheet of red glitter
  • black paper
  • white paper
  • cricut
This was probably the easiest project ever. I just cut out a heart and the word "love", layered it where i wanted it, taped it down and placed it in the frame.  Not to expensive either.  The frame was on sale at Michael's . . . I love those sales :)




Paper Mache Box:

Supplies:
  • Paper mache box
  • paint
  • black paper
  • cricut
  • mod podge
Another extremely easy project - fun for kids too. 

I painted the bottom of the box red & the lid white, 
then I design and cut out swirls
 for the top to match my theme.  
I used mod podge to make the design stick - love that stuff!!!!
This project only cost me $1, cause I had everything else.  
It's a simple box, but when you add it to the rest of your decor, it's the perfect accent ;)  




No comments:

Post a Comment