Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Birthday . . . .

Well, I'm another year older today :)  I've received so many wonderful birthday wishes and kind word on my facebook wall - it's incredible!!!!
I spent my day reorganizing my pictures, haha.  I didn't intend to be doing that so in depth, but once I got started I couldn't stop.  So my scrapbook/crafts have taken over the house.  I have a table in the living room covered with a scrapbook project i'm working on for my niece, one table in our bedroom covered with potential pictures for future scrapbook pages and I can't forget my craft/scrapbook/sewing closet - that is full of all my stuff for many projects.  I actually started in there to organize, but then got into the pictures, but it's good cause it really needed to get done ;)
Tonight, my amazing husband is taking me out for dinner, he got a sitter and set it all up - so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment