Wednesday, April 20, 2011

When plans don't go as planned . . . . . .

well, what do you do when you plan to have a plan, but then the plan doesn't go as planned.  Well, that's what happened to me last week.  I had a this whole thing plan on how I'm was going to get all these things done before my family would come down.  Ha, things didn't go "as planned".  I even typed a "to do" list, with very detailed things to accomplish. It started Wednesday after school, Christopher eye swelled up - so I kept him home from school thinking it was pink eye, took him to the doctor which took 3 hrs.  The dr said it may be pink eye and to watch it, but it turned out to be allergies (which I've become VERY familiar with)  So that day completely threw off my scheduled "to do" list, which pushed all my chores back a day.  So I re-adjusted my plan :)  that's what you do when your plan doesn't go as plan . . . . .

I got most of my chores done  

but that's what amazing about family, they really don't care and we're just happy to be with each other and that's what more important.  So when things don't go "as planned", just re-adjust it and don't stress about it - it's not worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment